This product is a blend of naturally occurring bacteria with added enzymes, designed to overcome problems associated with slurry storage.
* Flow rate
* Cost of handling
* Nitrogen losses
* Liquefies slurry for easier management.
* Reduces agitation, pumping & spreading times.
* Reduces fibrous crust formation.
* Reduces odours and emissions.
* Reduces leaf contamination by slurry solids.
* Better slurry & nutrient distribution.
* Increases Nitrogen retention.
I Kg of Slurry Inoculant will treat 200,000 litres of slurry.
Simply add the product when the tank is 1/3 full, a quick agitation.
Leave for 12 weeks and then spread.
Bacteriological Slurry Treatment
An aid to good management in all slurry systems
* Reduced maintenance time and cost
* Lower ammonia levels in buildings
* More consistent slurry quality
* Reduced plant burn
* Improved soil structure
* Reduced environmental pollution
Bacillus subtilis Amylase
Bacillus licheniformis Protease
Bacillus megaterium Lipase
Bacillus pumilus Cellulase
Microbial activity: 2.5 x 108 cfu/g
Usage Rate – Store, Lagoon or Pit Capacity:
Standard Application : 1kg treats 44,000 galls / 200,000 litres
Problem Treatment : 1kg treats 11-22,000 gall / 50-100,000 litres
Usage rate depends on storage time. Increase the rate for periods of less than three months to allow effective treatment in less time.
NET WEIGHT: 1.0kgs (1kg)