Bacto-Lac Teat Spray Concentrate
Active ingredients: Lactic acid, chlorhexidine digluconate
Bacto-Lac is suitable both as a spray (also in VMS system) and dip.
- A before and after teat disinfectant that has been proven to kill and stop the spread of thermoresistant bacteria (bacillus cereus) along with ecoli, salmonella and MRSA contamination during milking.
- It reduces the risk and eliminates the spread of mastitis in dairy animals globally, resulting in healthier, more efficient and more profitable animals.Does it help the environment?
- Yes, by eradicating the harmful bacteria that cause infections in animals, by using Bacto-Lac , the dairy farms’ use of antibiotics on the farm is dramatically reduced, making the industry a more sustainable food chain.
- Designed to reduce Somatic Cell Count (SCC) which improves milk quality.
- Creates a protective layer on the teats that counteracts cracking
- Natural fly and insect repellent
- Clinically tested and proven to kill 99.8% of bacteria.
- Skin balm (5%) results in protection for the skin and teats and helps with healing
- PLEASE CALL FOR FUTURE INFO ON PRICE AND DELIVERY (053 923 6256)